U.S. citizens or permanent residents (green card) who would like to study at Midwestern Career College.
1. Complete Midwestern Career College’s online Application Form.
2. All prospective students must submit an application for admission. If more information is needed, an admissions representative may contact the applicant. All information given to admissions is important and must be truthful and accurate. Any section that is not completed or that contains misleading or inaccurate information may jeopardize consideration for admissions to the College.
3. Schedule an interview with an admissions representative.
4. Submit two application essays, if applicable.
5. Provide a translated and evaluated copy of your high school diploma or fill out a High School Attestation Form.
High School graduation is required for admission to all programs.
6. Provide a translated and evaluated copy of your College/University Transcripts and/or Diploma/Certificate, if applicable.
All documents that are not from a U.S institution must be evaluated. All evaluations must be completed by an approved NACES agency. Transcripts in a language other than English must also include an official English translation.
If you would like to transfer credits into one of MCC’s Associate Degree programs, your transcripts must be evaluated on a course-by course basis. Otherwise, only general evaluation to determine US equivalency is required.