Externships provide an excellent opportunity for unique training in a real-life patient-care setting, where you’ll get hands-on experience in your field of study.
Here’s how an externship can help you build your education and your career:
- put into practice what you have been taught in the classroom;
- gain real-world experience from hospitals and clinics in the Chicagoland area;
- build your resume to be more competitive;
- gain confidence;
- meet new people;
- establish long-lasting connections and grow your professional network;
- have exciting experiences as you learn on the job.
If you’re ready to take the next step and apply, fill out our online application and get the process started! We have multiple start dates throughout the year.
You can also call us. We’d be happy to talk with you. Please contact us at (312) 236-9000 and ask for Admissions. We’re here to help you build your career!