U.S. Federal Student Aid
Students in most MCC programs are eligible to apply for U.S. Federal Student Aid. You may apply at www.fafsa.ed.gov by filling out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), an online application submitted to the U.S. Department of Education.
- For Midwestern Career College to receive the results, you must enter MCC’s Federal School Code, 041390.
- The FAFSA must be completed annually to ensure federal aid eligibility for each academic year.
- If you estimated your income information on your FAFSA, please be sure to update the information once your income tax return is completed. Leaving the income information as estimated will delay your financial aid processing.
It may take at least three business days for MCC to receive your completed FAFSA information from the government.
WIOA Grants/Voucher Program
Midwestern College is approved by the IETCs for the WIOA program. Please contact your local unemployment office to check the eligibility criteria and to start the grant/voucher application process.
Department of Veterans Affairs Tuition Funding Programs
All healthcare programs are approved by the Department of Veterans Affairs for funding or reimbursement. Please contact our Admissions Office for details at (312) 236-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Flexible Payment Plans and Payment Options
Midwestern Career College now also offers flexible payment plans. Please contact our Admissions Office for details at (312) 236-9000 or email@example.com.
Financial Aid is available for the following programs for those who qualify:
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography (Degree)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Technology (Degree)
- Non-Invasive Cardiovascular Sonography (Degree)
- Dialysis Technologist Training Program
- Surgical Technologist Training Program
- Medical Assisting Program – Diploma
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Technologist