Winter 2021 Enrollment is now open
The Associate of Applied Science in Marketing provides preparation for entry-level positions in marketing for a wide
range of organizations and across many business environments. It includes basic instruction in the marketing of
goods, social media marketing, principles of marketing, services, branding, advertising marketing and
entrepreneurial marketing, as well as a broad knowledge of a range of business disciplines.
The Associate of Applied Science in Marketing aims at providing premier career-focused education to empower
students with academic training, technical expertise, and professional support to launch or advance their successful
careers in the marketing industry. The emphasis is on mastery of the concepts and their practical applications.
The Associate of Applied Science in Marketing Program prepares students to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of the impact of competitors on companies and organizations through SWOT analysis;
- Exhibit strong knowledge of marketing strategies and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems;
- Demonstrate mastery of all the concepts in Marketing and their practical applications, including the ability to create marketing plan;
- Conduct research on consumer data and create an enthusiastic brand message that will resonate with the target market;
- Conduct commercial surveys to identify potential markets for products or services;
- Initiate market research studies, analyze their findings, exhibit the ability to make business decisions;
- Demonstrate the ability to utilize marketing tools such as social media and analytical software.
The Associate of Applied Science in Marketing Program prepares competent entry-level marketing administrators in the cognitive (knowledge), psychomotor (skills), and affective (behavior) learning domains.