Transform lives through preparing students for career success.
Provide premier career-focused education to empower students with academic training, technical expertise, and professional support to launch or advance their successful careers.
Midwestern Career College achieves its mission by:
- Offering career-oriented training programs that provide entry-level skills to graduates or that enable those
already in the field to achieve career goals and advancement
- Employing a committed staff of professional instructors who possess excellent subject knowledge and
- Teaching an up-to-date curriculum consistent with requirements of the credentialing agency
- Providing hands-on training that results in practical knowledge and student confidence
- Providing access to classrooms, laboratories and clinical externship facilities to fulfill program objectives
- Providing appropriate clinical externship opportunities that give our students real world experience
- Striving to meet and exceed institutional academic benchmarks
- Providing placement assistance to graduates
Licensure and Accreditation
Midwestern Career College is approved by the Division of Private Business and Vocational Schools of the Illinois Board of Higher Education (IBHE). For more information on IBHE approval, you may contact Private Business and Vocational Schools Division, Illinois Board of Higher Education, at 1 N. Old State Capitol Plaza, Suite 333 Springfield, IL 62701-1377 at (217) 782-2551; general information website: firstname.lastname@example.org; Institutional Complaint Hotline: (217) 557-7359.
Midwestern Career College is accredited by the Commission of the Council on Occupational Education (COE). For more information about the College’s accreditation, you may contact Council on Occupational Education, 7840 Roswell Road, Building 300, Suite 325, Atlanta, GA 30350, telephone: 770-396-3898, Fax: 770-396-3790, www.council.org.
More about MCC