The program does not qualify for Title IV financial aid assistance.
*Payment plan available
Midwestern Career College’s Associate in Business Administration Program prepares students to begin or advance their careers in the U.S. business world. Whether you are planning to start your own business or would like to take steps towards completing your degree in the United States, this program will provide you with a comprehensive learning experience. The program will cover business planning, and essential processes of an entrepreneurial organization. Curriculum includes such topics as:
- Management Theory
- Business Ethics
- Business Operations
- Project Management
- Business Analysis
Upon successful completion of the program, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate a knowledge base in business administration;
- Demonstrate knowledge in accounting, management theory, and marketing;
- Communicate and interact as effective members of the administration team;
- Demonstrate the ability to think critically;
- Effectively engage in decision-making in business;
- Demonstrate professional ethical practice.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment of business operation occupations is projected to grow 5-9% percent from 2016 to 2026, faster than the average for all occupations, adding about 210,800 new jobs.*
*Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics 2016 wage data and 2016-2026 employment projections . “Projected growth” represents the estimated change in total employment over the projections period (2016-2026). “Projected job openings” represent openings due to growth and replacement.