We have streamlined the admission process so it is easy to get you where you want to be — in class and on the road to your future! Just follow these steps:
- Schedule an interview with an admissions representative
- Fill out the application form
- Submit two application essays if applicable
- Provide copy of valid, government-issued photo ID
- Provide proof of having earned a high school diploma or equivalent
- Complete a background check
- Fill out and sign enrollment agreement packet
- Pay registration fee
Contact one of our admissions representatives today at (312) 236-9000 or email email@example.com.
General Admission Requirements
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must hold a high school diploma or equivalent, such as a GED.
Additional Admission Requirements for Degree Programs
- Must pass an institutional entrance exam with a minimum Arithmetic and Reading Comprehension scores of 70 out of 120.
- Must submit two application essays of 250-500 words each
- Admission is subject to the outcome of the program faculty interview
Additional Admission Requirements by Program
- The applicant must sign the Program Disclaimer Form that he/she has understood the ARDMS and CCI Registry certification eligibility requirements for this program.
- The applicant must sign the Program Disclaimer Form that he/she has understood the ARDMS certification eligibility requirements for this program.
- By filling out a high school attestation form the students are required to self-certify that they have a High School diploma or its equivalent (GED).
- Students must provide proof that they possess basic workplace skills (Higher Education credentials, industry recognized certification(s), or 3rd party work experience verification)
- Before enrolling in the ESL program, students must take the ESL Accuplacer Test, which is a standardized, computer-based placement test that evaluates students’ skills in grammar usage, listening, and reading. Based on the student’s score, the student will be placed into an appropriate program level. ESL Program is designed for students whose knowledge of English language allows them to score within a range of 0 to 120 on ESL Accuplacer Test.
Test Score Requirements By Level
- Beginner 0 – 30
- High Beginner 31 – 40
- Low Intermediate 41 – 50
- Intermediate 51 – 75
- High Intermediate 76 – 90
- Advanced 90 – 120
- Professional English 90 – 120
Students who test within the ten‐point range of the minimum required scores in each level may request additional speaking and writing testing. Based on the average scores of the additional testing, students can be placed in one program level higher or lower than their original placement.