We have streamlined the admission process so it is easy to get you where you want to be — in class and on the road to your future! Just follow these steps:
- Schedule an interview with an admissions counselor
- Fill out the application form
- Pay registration fee
- Submit a personal essay of 250-300 words
- Provide a copy of valid, government-issued photo ID
- Provide proof of having earned a high school diploma or equivalent
- Fill out and sign enrollment agreement packet (which includes a background check authorization)
- Attend program information session and faculty interview
- Pass an institutional entrance exam (applicable for Associate’s programs and END): Arithmetic minimum score of 252, and Reading Comprehension minimum score of 246
- Satisfy all program specific admissions requirements as listed in the catalog
Contact one of our admissions counselors today at (312) 236-9000 ext. 1 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Admission Requirements for Vocational English as a Second Language
- Must provide proof of basic workplace skills such as higher education credentials, industry recognized certification(s) or 3rd party work experience verification.