The scholarship awards are depending on the student’s primary program of enrollment:
- $1,000 scholarship award toward an Associate’s Degree
- $500 scholarship award toward a Certificate program
Who is eligible to apply?
- First Responders in active service including Law Enforcement Officers, Firefighters, Paramedics, and Emergency Medical Technicians
- Spouses of First Responders indicated above
- Dependents of First Responders indicated above
Waiver of Application Fee
For programs with an application fee, MCC will waive the cost of the application fee for yourself, your spouse, or your dependents.
Many Programs To Meet Your Interests
MCC offers a wide variety of programs to meet your interests and career advancement goals. Our programs divide into two main areas of interest as shown below.
Allied Health Majors
- AAS in Diagnostic Medical Imaging Radiography
- AAS in Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- AAS in Magnetic Resonance Imagery (MRI) Technology
- AAS in Non-Invasive Cardiovascular Sonography
- AAS in Surgical Technology
- Electroneurodiagnostic (END) Technologist
- Medical Assisting
- Clinical Medical Assisting
- Dental Assisting
- Sterile Processing
- Dialysis Technologist
Business and Information Technology Majors
- AAS in Accounting
- AAS in Accounting Online with Healthcare Focus
- AAS in Business Administration
- AAS in Business Administration Online
- AAS in Information Technology
- AAS in Marketing
- QA Software Testing
- Web Design Specialist
Other Benefits of an MCC Education
MCC prides itself on providing for its students during their course of study and long after as alumni. If applicable to your program of interest, MCC will arrange for Externship opportunities. MCC maintains excellent relationships with all its many externship partners, to ensure you the best possible externship experience to grow your skills and build your network.
And, MCC has a friendly, talented Career Services team who’s always there to support you with resume help, interviewing tips, job hunting support, and more. Our Career Services team also regularly posts job opportunities to our website for Allied Health majors as well.
Scholarship application and instructions
MCC is ready to serve you and your family. Call Admissions at 312-236-9000 x 1, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out our Request for Information form to receive more information on our programs. Be sure to tell your Admissions Counselor that you are interested in the First Responders benefits!