If you are an international student who is currently in the U.S. and would like to transfer from another school, follow the requirements and application checklist below.
1. Complete Midwestern Career College’s online Application Form.
All prospective students must submit an application for admission. If more information is needed, an admissions representative may contact the applicant. All information given to admissions is important and must be truthful and accurate. Any section that is not completed or that contains misleading or inaccurate information may jeopardize consideration for admissions to the College.
2. Pay a nonrefundable application fee of $100.
3. Provide a copy of F-1 Visa, passport and I-94 Form.
4. Ask your current school’s adviser or DSO to fill out the Transfer Request Form and provide the completed form to MCC.
5. Provide proof of sufficient funds:
If you are paying for your own tuition and fees:
Provide an original bank statement issued within 45 days from the date of application.
If someone else is paying for your tuition and fees:
US citizen or resident: an original Form I-134 (Affidavit of Support) and their original bank statement issued within 45 days from the date of application
Non-US citizen or resident: a notarized affidavit of support letter their original bank statement issued within 45 days from the date of application.
The bank statement should show the minimum funds:
AAS in Business Administration, Marketing, Accounting: $14,000/year
AAS in MRI, DMS: $27,000/year
AAS in NICVS: $25,500/year
Each Dependent: additional $3,000/year for VESL/ESL and $4,000/year for all other programs
6. Provide a translated and evaluated copy of your high school diploma or fill out a High School Attestation Form.
High School graduation is required for admission to all programs.
7. Provide a translated and evaluated copy of your College/University Transcripts and/or Diploma/Certificate.
All documents that are not from a U.S institution must be evaluated. All evaluations must be completed by an approved NACES agency. Transcripts in a language other than English must also include an official English translation.
If you would like to transfer credits into one of MCC’s Associate Degree programs, your transcripts must be evaluated on a course-by course basis. Otherwise, only general evaluation to determine US equivalency is required.