Midwestern Career College is authorized to issue I-20 forms for F-1 and F-2 student visas. For international students located in the United States and who are looking to change visa status, we require the following documents to issue a request for a change of status:
- Completed application form from Midwestern Career College
- A letter of explanation
- Copy of passport with I-94 (valid)
- Copy of U.S Government approvals, if any
- Copy of high school diploma or equivalent
- An original Form I-134 (Affidavit of Support) or an affidavit of support on stamped paper
- An original bank statement issued within 45 days of the start of your term of interest
- Nonrefundable application fees of $200
- Any additional supporting documents
Students must also pay a fee of $200 to SEVIS at www.fmjfee.com.
For more information on documentation requirements, click here.