Change of Status Students

Midwestern Career College is authorized to issue I-20 forms for F-1 and F-2 student visas. For international students located in the United States and who are looking to change visa status, we require the following documents to issue a request for a change of status:

  • Completed application form from Midwestern Career College
  • A letter of explanation
  • Copy of passport with I-94 (valid)
  • Copy of U.S Government approvals, if any
  • Copy of high school diploma or equivalent
  • An original Form I-134 (Affidavit of Support) or an affidavit of support on stamped paper
  • An original bank statement issued within 45 days of the start of your term of interest
  • Nonrefundable application fees of $200
  • Any additional supporting documents

Students must also pay a fee of $200 to SEVIS at

For more information on documentation requirements, click here.

request information

Accessibility Toolbar