MCC’s Web Design program explores key industry-standard design guidelines to ensure strong online presentation while applying foundational knowledge of website creation including planning, design and development of a functional web page.
Program courses include:
CST103 Web Page Design
The objective of this course is to provide students with a basic knowledge of the theoretical foundations of human-computer interaction and an appreciation for human factors in software systems. Students will practice designing user-centered interfaces. In this course, students will learn HTML basic tags, images, links, lists, tables, CSS basics, responsive design, Twitter bootstrap, and HTML forms.
CST106 Intro to Java Script
Upon completion of MCC’s Web Design Specialist program, students will be able to:
- Read and write basic HTML and CSS code
- Create a full functioning website
- Understand how to edit and upload websites to a web server
- Be familiar with different web design theories and understand web terminology
- Apply key industry-standard design guidelines in a functioning website