- Read and write basic HTML and CSS code
- Create a full functioning website
- Understand how to edit and upload websites to a web server
- Be familiar with different web design theories and understand web terminology
- Apply key industry-standard design guidelines in a functioning website
Certification: MTA: Introduction to Programming using HTML & CSS
Program Hours: 135 clock hours/6 semester hours
Program Length: 8 weeks
CST103 Web Page Design
The objective of this course is to provide students with a basic knowledge of the theoretical foundations of human-computer interaction and an appreciation for human factors in software systems. Students will practice designing user-centered interfaces. In this course, students will learn HTML basic tags, images, links, lists, tables, CSS basics, responsive design, Twitter bootstrap, and HTML forms.
CST106 Intro to Java Script
Potential students must be 18 years of age and have a high school diploma or equivalent.