Are you an international student? Do you want to gain work experience in the U.S.? Now is the time to enroll in a program that offers professional externships! Midwestern Career College’s Associate in Business Administration program offers an externship course where international students can work part-time or full-time under CPT/OPT and learn the skills needed for entry-level careers in Business Administration.
Here are the top 6 skills that international students like you can offer employers:
- Organization: Employers look for people who can balance many tasks. As an international student, you have learned to be organized, prioritize, and meet important deadlines when going through immigration, travel, and visa processes.
- Communication: Learning another language requires you to listen carefully and communicate well. This can lead to better communication and higher productivity in the workplace.
- Diversity: International organizations need flexible employees who are comfortable working with people of all different cultures. You have demonstrated your ability to succeed in new environments by living in a different country and adapting to its culture.
- Motivation: You needed to work hard and be motivated to pursue your dream of studying in the U.S. These qualities will help you exceed your employer’s expectations and establish you as an example for other employees to follow.
- Commitment: Employers need people who are committed to reaching difficult goals and working hard to get where they want to be. With the sacrifices you made to study in the U.S., you are the example of commitment.
- Maturity: People grow up very quickly when they live in another country with another culture – especially without friends and family. The independence and resilience you gained from this experience will give you the maturity you need in your future career.
Read the original article here.
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”/associate-of-applied-science-in-business-administration/” ]