We’ve streamlined the admission process so it is easy to get you where you want to be — in class and on the road to your future! Just follow these steps:
- Fill out our online application.
- Schedule an appointment with the Admissions Office and bring with you:
- Valid photo identification, such as a driver’s license, state I.D. or passport
- Proof of having earned a high school diploma or equivalent (e.g., G.E.D. certificate)
- Sign an enrollment agreement and other admission documents.
- Pay the $60 registration fee, which reserves your seat in the class.
- Complete the financial aid and payment process.
Contact one of our admissions representatives today at (312) 236-9000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.