Transfer Students | International Students

For international students who are already in the United States, our specialists will help you prepare everything you need and walk you through the simple international admissions process.

To issue an I-20 form and an acceptance letter, we require the following documents:

  • Completed application form from Midwestern Career College
  • Transfer Request Form filled out by your school’s adviser or DSO
  • Copy of passport with I-94
  • Copy of I-20s from all U.S. schools previously attended
  • Official transcripts from all U.S. schools previously attended
  • Copy of any approvals from the U.S. Government, if any
  • Copy of optional practical training (OPT) documents, if any
  • Copy of high school diploma or equivalent
  • An original Form I-134 (Affidavit of Support) or an affidavit of support on stamped paper
  • An original bank statement issued within 45 days of start date
  • Nonrefundable application fee of $100

For more details on documentation, click here.

More on student records

request information

Accessibility Toolbar