Life Line Screening is dedicated to providing the highest quality preventive screenings at affordable rates. Specifically, we make people aware of unrecognized health problems and encourage them to seek follow-up care with their personal physicians. The preventive health screening services provided by Life Line Screening use three accurate, non-invasive health screening methods to identify risk factors that can lead to cardiovascular disease, stroke, peripheral artery disease, osteoporosis, and other serious illnesses. Currently we are seeking to hire Medical Assistants to perform the duties below:
Medical Assistants will provide every adult with a positive experience at each event while administering ABI, Osteoporosis Risk Assessment, Atrial Fibrillation, blood test, or completing registration/intake, and educating participants on medically appropriate tests and preventive health screenings performed by vascular sonographers.
Second, as an integral part of a mobile medical team you will work collaborative with your peers, to ensure participants are transferred from one screening area to another with care and all state-of-the-art healthcare equipment is setup and put away each day.
Events are scheduled in advance, Monday — Saturday, during day shift hours and are not held on Holidays or Sundays. Events are held simultaneously at the same site as our sister company, Life Line Community Healthcare.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to learn and perform ABI, Osteoporosis Risk Assessment, Atrial Fibrillation and blood test screenings in accordance with the company’s protocols and in a proficient and timely manner
- Flexibility to work outside of normal business hours including 1-4 hours paid travel time in a team van. Some Saturday work as well as 2 or 3 overnight trips per month
- Unload and load screening equipment from the van as a team
- Set up and breakdown of screening event and registration area
- Manage the registration process of participants and the flow of the screening event. This includes educating and recommending medically appropriate screenings for individual participants
- Eager to work in a fast pace work environment where a passion for helping others, as well as accuracy performing tests, are held at the highest of standards
- Willingness to perform other duties and projects that are requested by Management
- Assist with driving the company vehicle to and from the assigned screening sites upon approval
- Medical Assistant or Emergency Medical Technician graduate from an accredited school or formal medical training program
- Experience of 1 year in the medical field OR 1 year experience in a customer service role associated with retail and/or sales
- Excellent customer service skills, with the ability to educate participants on products and services
- Willingness to work and prosper in a team environment
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Multi-task oriented
To apply for opportunities, please visit their website at //recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=1146107 AND send your resume to Denise Alexander at email@example.com.