Clinical Support Staff
Village Medical in Chicago, IL is currently looking to hire a Medical Assistant/Clinical Support Staff member. For more details, please see the description below:
- Greets patients and answers phones.
- Triages patient questions and concerns in consultation with the physician or provider.
- Assists in communication of health information and recommendations to patients through EMR messaging and phone outreach.
- Performs medical histories, provides instruction to the patient regarding medications and diet, and authorizes prescription refills as directed.
- Prepares and administers medications as directed by the Physician; performs basic laboratory tests, EKGs as ordered or indicated and suture removal and dressing changes.
- Performs phlebotomy as ordered.
- Medical Assistant National Certification required
- Phlebotomy experience required
- Must have current BLS certification for healthcare providers through American Heart Association or Red Cross
- Must have High School Diploma/GED
- Experience in primary care, family practice, internal medicine, urgent care or ER preferred
- Spanish speaking preferred
To apply, please send your resume to Denise Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the name of the position and company.