Clinical Support Supervisor
Village Medical in Chicago, IL is currently looking to hire a Medical Assistant Supervisor/Clinical Support Supervisor. For more details on the role, please see below:
- Develop and implement staffing plan for shift based on patient acuity, patient census and available staff.
- Serve as a resource to staff for solving clinical problems.
- Administers vaccinations to patients.
- Monitors and orders pharmaceuticals and immunizations.
- Provide immediate follow-up, documentation and communication to employees.
- Serves as champion, to assist staff to interpret organizational and clinical changes in a positive manner.
- Conducts clinical staff meetings and huddles.
- Ensures appropriate orientation of new employees and on-going training and development of clinical staff to meet changing needs and organizational demands.
- Completes annual and mid-year employee evaluations for clinical staff.
- Regularly attends Nurse Manager meetings and other pertinent meetings as required for position/office.
- Current Registered Medical Assistant
- High School Diploma/Equivalency
- 5 years experience in the Primary Care setting
- 1 year minimum of leadership experience
To apply, please send your resume to Denise Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the name of the position and company.