Avera St Anthony’s Hospital
If you are looking to begin or advance your career in the healthcare and gain valuable experience then join the team at Avera St. Anthony’s Hospital as a Radiologic Technologist/Ultrasonographer!
- Join a team that takes pride in being friendly, flexible and enjoys taking care of our patients.
- Full –time position, 72 hours a pay period, every fourth weekend, rotating call time and two holidays per year.
- Avera offers excellent benefits including health, dental, paid time off and generous retirement. Along with competitive salary and shift differential.
- Responsible for coordinating and performing a variety of exams for departments within Avera St. Anthony’s Hospital and Avera Medical Group and used in the diagnosis and treatment of disease.
- Upholds patient safety and exam quality utilizing ALARA (as low as [is] reasonably achievable) standards.
- Follows guidelines set forth by the State of Nebraska Health Department (NDHHS) and in accordance with 180 NAC 10-002 and departmental policies.
- Process studies electronically to assure an accurate and timely report turnaround.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of radiology equipment, general equipment cleaning, supply inventory and quality control.
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) certification.
- Licensure in the state of Nebraska.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification within 30 days of hire.
- Ultrasound experience preferred.
Be a Part of a Great Organization
If you are interested in the position use the link below to apply online. Once you have applied online please send an updated copy of your resume to Nadia Saleh in Career Services at email@example.com with your name and job title you are interested in applying for.
Avera is located in South Dakota and has several job openings. If you are interested in other jobs follow the link to their website, and search for a position that could be right for you!