Prism Health Lab is currently seeking to hire Medical Assistants for several locations in Chicago, IL. For more details on the positions please see the description below:
Prism Health Lab is a community based medical facility that strives to serve the needs of its local
citizens. We seek top talent and people who are eager to learn on their feet. This is a high paced
role and is a great opportunity to serve the community while gaining career skills. We operate
Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM to 5 PM.
• Verify patient information by interviewing patients, recording medical history, and
confirming the purpose of visit through the electronic medical record portal.
• Perform nasopharyngeal swabbing, blood drawing, and checking vitals such as blood
pressure, pulse, and temperature.
• Perform administrative tasks such as tracking local office medical supply inventory,
confirming patient results in the EMR portal, and answering patient inquiries.
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Team oriented, organized, and can think on their feet
• Service oriented with a community mindset
• Computer/ tablet proficient
Preferred Education, Experience, and Licensing Qualifications:
• Certified medical assistant or phlebotomist preferred
• Previous experience in a medical office, but interest in the medical field is not required
• Experience with electronic medical records and medical terminology
• Speaking multiple languages (Spanish, Mandarin, Cantonese, Hindi, etc.)
Please note that on the job training and certifications are available if you do not meet all the
qualifications. Salary is set at $18/hour.
To apply, please send your resume and a short statement of interest to Denise Alexander at email@example.com and indicate the name of the position and company.