Physicians Immediate Care
Would you like to work for a leading mid-sized Midwest Urgent Care Practice with a variety of growth opportunities in the Illinois, Wisconsin or Indiana area? Physicians Urgent Care, also known as Physicians Immediate Care, is a Midwest leader in urgent care and occupational health services with almost 50 locations in Illinois, Indiana and Wisconsin. No appointments are required, and most clinics are open seven days a week, up to 12 hours a day, to treat non-life threatening illnesses and injuries. Our clinics are staffed by Providers, Physician Assistants, and Nurse Practitioners who provide quality, caring service, and effectively diagnoses and treats a variety of injuries and ailments.
We are currently looking for a full-time Medical Assistant at our Clinic who can:
- Support care delivery and obtain medical history; taking vital signs and perform all ancillary tests appropriate to scope of practice (including but not limited to injections, phlebotomy, drug screens and EKG’s)
- Prepare and assist in Electronic Medical Documentation using an Electronic Medical Record
- Assist providers during examination and treatment
- Provide excellent customer service
Our Ideal candidate will have:
1. High School Diploma/GED required, Completion of Certified Medical Assistant program or equivalent work experience; Phlebotomy and EKG certifications preferred
2. Effective communication and interaction with employers, patients, providers, managers and other colleagues.
3. A flexible schedule as most of our clinics are open Monday-Friday from 8am-8pm and Saturdays and Sundays from 8am-4pm
To apply, please complete an application using the link above and send your resume to Denise Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate in the email the name of the company and the position you are applying for.