Midwest Express Clinic is currently looking to hire Medical Assistants for their Chicago locations.
Looking for a motivated and goal orientated individual that is looking to grow with our company and is flexible in working between our Chicago clinics! Currently looking to staff our Chicago locations (Lakeview, River North, Roscoe Village, Wicker Park, West Loop)
Our ideal candidate has a commitment to service and quality, can effectively maintain relationships with patients and medical staff, and can perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced often stressful environment. Must be punctual, hard-worker, self-motivated, and reliable.
Administrative Front Desk duties may include but are not limited to the following:
- Answer telephones – multiple phone lines
- Greeting patients with a smile
- Efficient with navigating the EMR system
- Register patients
- Handle correspondence
- Schedule appointments
- Prior authorizations
- Prepares charts
- Process payments
Back office duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Drawing blood
- Performing EKG’s
- Preparing the exam room for the patient
- Administering medications as directed by the provider
- Collecting and preparing laboratory specimens
- Triaging patients – taking patients vital and obtaining medical history
- Eager to learn new skills
- All staff cleans the clinic after each shift
Work hour and shifts:
12-hour shifts (8AM – 8PM), 4 shifts one week, 3 shifts the following, and rotating weekends.
Must be flexible and reliable.
If you are looking for a career with a company that provides growth opportunities, please apply today!
We are looking to hire as soon as possible.
Full benefits package is offered: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K. Parking for all staff included.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $18.00 per hour
To apply, please send your resume to Denise Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate in the email the name of the position and the company.