Claims Services Support Analyst
IAT has an immediate opening for a Customer Service Support Analyst within our Claims area in our Naperville, Illinois location. This role will interact with internal and external customers by providing customer service through administrative reports in addition to answering any general questions and provide basic information to customers, answer/transfer phone calls, take loss reports, and process information through existing systems.
The primary responsibilities are listed below:
- Resolves insureds/claimants questions on general claims information.
- Takes and processes new losses. Follows up with insureds to verify unreported losses.
- Scans and indexes documents (new losses, correspondence, etc.) into the Content Management system(s).
- Works with claim staff in regards to ISO reporting in addition to handling specific assignments as needed.
- Verifies basic coverage information within strict parameters.
- Sends correspondence (forms, templates, acknowledgement letters, etc.) to customers (policyholders, claimants, agents, etc.).
- Creates reports from various Claims database and distributes them to proper parties.
- Processes claim recoveries.
- Processes invoices payment once properly approved and authorized.
- Provides administrative support such as data entry, monitoring incoming faxes, daily mail disbursement and filing.
- Processes claim payment requests once properly authorized and approved.
- Orders, retrieves, collects, and organizes various claim documents (e.g., police reports, medical records, expert reports, forms, templates, etc.).
- Answers the phone, routing calls and taking messages as necessary to provide exceptional customer service
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school graduate with 2 years’ experience within insurance claims or customer service (Associates degree preferred or working towards a degree).
- Customer Service within the Insurance industry is greatly preferred.
- Prior CAT (catastrophe) experience desired.
- Bilingual preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of customer service practices and accepted service procedures.
- Strong verbal and written communication and comprehension skills.
- Ability to work independently and handle confidential matters.
- Strong ability to understand and follow detailed oral and written instruction.
- To qualify, all applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and must not require, now or in the future, VISA sponsorship for employment purposes.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. We participate in E-Verify.
To apply for this position, please click on the link below: //bit.ly/2lRwwc9