Goodwill Talentbridge is looking for direct hire Medical Assistants to join a premier client in the Chicagoland Area.
Locations Include: West Town, Humboldt Park, Division, Evanston, Foster, Waukegan.
* Candidates must be fully vaccinated at time of employment*
Join this great organization to expand your career as a medical assistant, with career ladder opportunities as an MA, MA II, MA III, Trainer, Team Leader and Supervisor. We welcome and encourage recent grads to apply today!
- Assists medical professional staff members by performing routine patient care, laboratory procedures and clerical procedures to support the delivery of patient care
- Monitors patient flow by assuring that clients are serviced promptly and effectively
- Prepares examination rooms ensuring that rooms are clean, orderly and properly stocked with supplies for use during exams
- High School Diploma or equivalent, required
- Successful completion of a Medical Assistant program required OR completion of a CNA or PCT program with 1+ year(s) of Medical Assistant experience
- Phlebotomy skills, or desire to learn, strongly preferred
- Experienced in utilizing a computer, Microsoft Products and EMR preferred
- Current and active CPR Card, required
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively in Spanish & English, required for some customer sites (May be required to assist and/or communicate with non-English/Spanish only speaking patients and/or guests)