Certified Surgical Technologist
DuPage Medical Group’s Ambulatory Surgical Center is currently looking to hire for Certified Surgical Technologist. DuPage Medical Group’s Ambulatory Surgical Center is a multi-specialty ASC uniquely equipped with 8 operating rooms located in Lombard, IL and 4 operating rooms in Westmont, IL. Our center operates Monday through
Friday, NO CALL, NO HOLIDAYS. Specialties offered are: General Surgery, Ophthalmology, Orthopedic Surgery, Otolaryngology, GYNE, Plastic Surgery, Podiatry and Urology.
As a Certified Surgical Technologist, you would be eligible for the following:
• The opportunity to work in a state-of-the-art facility featuring the latest medical advancements like da Vinci
• Work with board-certified Orthopedic Surgeons trained in the latest surgical advancements such as total joint replacement surgeries, Spine and Sports Medicine related procedures
• We strive to attain a work/life balance for our staff members, facility is closed on the 6 major holidays and Sundays. Open two Saturdays per month
• Comprehensive benefits package that meets the needs of you and your family.
• Continual support from our collaborative clinical and administrative leadership team.
• Opportunity to grow within the company, including opportunities as a Lead, Supervisor, and Manager.
• Partner in community and volunteer events in the surrounding neighborhoods
• Must be a Certified Surgical Technologist through the National Board for Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (NBSTSA) or certification within 6 months of hire.
• CPR Required
• Previous experience in a hospital or Surgery Center highly preferred.
• Full-Time, 40 hours per week.
• 4 -10-hour shifts
• Monday- Friday 6:30am-5:00pm
• Occasional Saturday’s
• Location: Lombard, Westmont
To apply, please complete an application using the link below, and follow up with Midwestern’s career services department at firstname.lastname@example.org.