Electroneuro Tech (Registered)
Advocate Lutheran General Hospital is looking to hire an Electroneuro Tech (Registered). We are the leading health care provider in Chicago’s North and Northwest suburbs offering a Level I Trauma Center, access to national clinical trials and advanced medical technologies. As a nationally recognized academic and research hospital, patients have access to the most advanced treatment in the areas of cardiology, cancer, neurosciences, orthopedics and women’s health. Lutheran General Hospital is a member of Advocate Health Care, Illinois’ largest health care system and one of the nation’s Top 10 Health Care systems.
Lutheran General Hospital, Park Ridge, IL
- 2 years of college or equivalent (Graduate of an accredited school of EEG Technology preferred)
- 3~4 years experience
- Well developed computer skills related to performance of procedures.
- Advance skills in area of registration.
- Provides technical interpretation for all procedures.
- Behavioral observations convey advanced clinical knowledge
- Effective communication skills, good interpersonal skills.
- Functions as a team member.
- Good skills in CQI process and implementation
- ABRET or BRPT registration
- CPR Certified
- Requires teamwork
- Work may be performed in all units of hospital, OR and ER
- May be exposed to life threatening diseases
- Work with all age groups and types of disabilities
- Requires flexible schedule and at times long work hours including 24 hour on-call rotation
- Training and assisting in electroneruophysiologic and polysomnographic procedures
- Capable of dealing with hazardous materials
If position has direct patient care or direct patient contact the following lifting requirement supersedes any previous lifting requirement effective 06/01/2015. Ability to lift up to 35 pounds without assistance. For patient lifts of over 35 pounds, or when patient is unable to assist with the lift, patient handling equipment is expected to be used, with at least one other associate, when available. Unique patient lifting/movement situations will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
Performs electroneurodiagnostic and/or polysomnographic procedures and technical interpretations under minimal supervision. Aids in coordination of specialized procedure group(s). Provides one to one teaching supervision and orientation for trainee level technical staff. Provides cross-training for electroneurodiagonstic technologist and trainee level staff.
Other Departmental Activities
Performance of END Procedures
Technical Resource Activities
To apply, please send your resume to Denise Alexander at email@example.com and indicate the name of the position and company. Additionally, please complete an application online via the link below: