USA Vein Clinics is a leading national medical services provider specializing in the treatment of venous insufficiency. Headquartered in Northbrook, IL, our 80+ treatment centers comprise the nation’s only coast-to-coast phlebology practice. Our award-winning medical staff, including Cardiovascular Surgeons, Interventional Radiologists and Cardiologists provide state-of-the-art patient care using innovative technology. We provide a challenging and dynamic work environment, many opportunities for advancement, and competitive compensation and benefits.
We have locations throughout Chicagoland and are looking for one or two Ultrasound Technologists.
As an Ultrasonographer you would perform vascular ultrasound examinations of a patient’s lower extremities (and other studies as needed) while balancing the needs of patients and maintain efficient work flow of the office. In addition, you would ensure that the patient has an excellent service experience.
- Perform ultrasound examinations of patients to create a Venous Flow Map for purposes of recommending a safe, effective treatment plan.
- Assist the Physician in explaining the treatment plan to the patient and how that treatment plan addresses the patient’s specific needs.
- Set up and clean-up the procedure rooms, exam rooms and ultrasound rooms before and after each patient
- Perform all additional ultrasound examinations as required by the treatment plan determined by the Physician to ensure the effectiveness of treatment and safety of the patients.
- Adhere to the standard time allotments for each type of ultrasound exam in order to maintain the efficient flow of patients during the course of the scheduled day.
- Working with the office staff, administrative staff and Physicians to review the ultrasound schedule to ensure availability of ultrasound technicians to provide excellent and timely patient care and safety, and to maintain the patient load at an efficient and productive level.
- Develop and maintain quality of work and skills to comply with the standards of care set by the company through continued education and interaction with other Ultrasound Technologists.
- Maintain equipment and manage the supply inventory to ensure continued and effective operations.
- Certificate of Completion from an accredited Ultrasound program.
- Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT / RVS) is a PLUS!
- Cultural sensitivity and excellent patient care skills.
- Ability to work well in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize effectively, and work as part of a team.
- 2 years of experience preferred
To apply, please send your resume to Denise Alexander at email@example.com.