Trident Care is currently looking to hire Sonographers for their South Bend, IN, Milwaukee, WI, and Southfield, MI locations to provide quality mobile ultrasound services in various nursing homes, home cares, prisons and processing sites throughout regions serviced by TridentCare by traveling in an automobile to the location.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform and process Ultrasounds and digitally send them to a Radiologist for interpretation.
- Communicate effectively with call center
- Demonstrate regular attendance.
- Communicate efficiently and perform professionally with peers, supervisory staff, and clients.
- Maintain required certification and registries, health requirements, and operational requirements
- Registered ARDMS, ARRT, or CCI in all specialties.
- Graduate of an Ultrasound technology program.
- Valid driver’s license in the applicable state and in good current standing.
- Ability to work independently.
- Complete and successfully pass drug screening and background check.
- Good organizational skills.
- Knowledge of applicable Regions geography and travel routes.
- Pleasant phone manner and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Associate’s Degree or higher
Bachelor’s Degree or higher
To apply, please send your resume to Denise Alexander at email@example.com and indicate the name of the position and the company.