Trident Care is currently looking to hire a Sonographer for the Chicagoland area to provide quality mobile ultrasound services to home patients, skilled nursing facilities, and LTACHs.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform and process Ultrasounds and digitally send them to a Radiologist for interpretation.
- Communicate effectively with call center
- Demonstrate regular attendance.
- Communicate efficiently and perform professionally with peers, supervisory staff, and clients.
- Maintain required certification and registries, health requirements, and operational requirements
- Graduate of an Accredited Ultrasound technology program.
- RDMS, CCI, or ARRT
- Proficient in general, vascular, and echocardiography exams
- Valid driver’s license in the applicable state and in good current standing.
- Ability to work independently.
- Complete and successfully pass drug screening and background check.
- Good organizational skills.
- Knowledge of applicable Regions geography and travel routes.
- Pleasant phone manner and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Associate’s Degree or higher
Bachelor’s Degree or higher
To apply, please send your resume to Denise Alexander at email@example.com and indicate the name of the position and the company.