Stroke Detection Plus is a mobile health screening company. We perform comprehensive ultrasound screenings throughout the nation and are rapidly expanding. Our screenings are the most comprehensive in the industry and our customer care is our highest priority.
We are looking for an energetic and positive team member to perform carotid artery and aorta screenings using ultrasound in a high-pace environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform carotid, aorta, ankle-brachial index, EKG and osteoporosis screenings. (Training is provided)
- The ability to travel frequently in a company provided vehicle with 2 other team members. (Overnight travel is required typically 3-4 days a week)
- Graduate of accredited 2-year ultrasound program
- Good driving record/valid driver’s license
- Very punctual
- A strong, flexible attitude with a good sense of humor
- Ability to travel and overnight in hotel. (expenses paid by company)
- Health and Dental Benefits
- 18 ten hour days PTO starting
- 401k plan
- Profit sharing
- No on-call
- No holidays
New graduates are welcomed to apply!
This position is located in Bloomington, IL.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- Driver’s License (Required)
- 75% (Required)
Candidates may apply by sending their resumes to Renata Robinson at Renata@strokedetectionplus.com.