This position requires frequent travel and the ability to perform Ankle-Brachial Index, osteoporosis and EKG screenings in a high-pace environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform ankle-brachial index, EKG and osteoporosis screenings.
- Administrative duties
- Graduate of a medical training program
- Ability to take blood pressures manually (using a stethoscope and sphygmomanometer)
- Good driving record/valid driver’s license
- Very punctual
- A strong, flexible attitude with a good sense of humor
- Ability to travel and overnight in hotel 3-4 days a week. (expenses paid by company)
- Health and Dental Benefits
- 18 ten hour days PTO starting
- 401k plan
- Profit sharing
- No on-call
- No holidays
New graduates are welcomed to apply!
This position is located in Bloomington, IL.
Medical Assistants, Phlebotomists, Dental Hygienists, CNA’s, Allied Health, Health Screeners and all other medical and healthcare professionals that have positive attitudes are strongly encouraged to apply!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- manual blood pressure: 1 year (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Required travel: (In company vehicle)
- 75% (Required)
Candidates may apply by sending their resumes to Renata Robinson at Renata@strokedetectionplus.com.