Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Primary Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Companionship & conversation
- Light housekeeping
- Household management
- Apparel selection (i.e. laying out clothes)
- Meal planning & preparation
- Laundry & linen changing
- Medication reminders
- Transportation using client’s vehicle
- Personal Care Needs, showering, toileting, dressing & grooming
- Document activities in the Care Plan Binder daily (if applicable).
- Use Cell Phone App or call in number to clock in and out of each shift
- Report any significant client changes to the office immediately.
- Follow all policies and procedures as outlines in the Senior Helpers Employee Handbook and Training Manual.
- Ability to treat clients with dignity and respect.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English at an average adult level.
- Ability to drive or use public transportation to get to work.Starting pay ranges from $12.00 to $14.00 per hour
EMAIL: email@example.com with resume or interest in position