Rush University Medical Center is seeking a Certified EEG Tech
Requisition Number: 2018-3214
Performs all activities necessary for routine, portable, and pediatric EEG’s. Additionally, performs sodium amytal injection studies, methohexital suppression tests, epilepsy monitoring, tilt table testing and identifies seizure onset for SISCOM injections. Responsibility for a quality improvement project is expected.
- Successful completion of one or two year training program
- ABRET registered for EEG
- Ability to work a rotating work schedule
- Rush offers a competitive salary, valuable healthy living benefits to include: health, dental and vision to help you maintain and improve your health. Rush also offers several ways to invest in your future. Whether you’re saving for retirement or a child’s education, Rush offers benefits to help you make the most of your money…now and in the future.
- Rush’s new 14-story hospital is the cornerstone of the Rush Transformation, an ongoing effort to build new facilities, renovate existing buildings and adopt new technology.
- Ranked among the top 20 “Best Places to Work” by Indeed.
- For demonstrating leadership in the use of information technology, Rush University Medical Center and Rush Oak Park Hospital have been listed among the most wired hospitals in the nation by Hospitals & Health Networks magazine.
Rush is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.