Midwestern Career College (Chicago campus, 20 N. Wacker Dr., Suite 3800, Chicago, IL 60606) has an open position teaching courses of the MRI program .
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver lectures according to the college approved syllabus on the following subjects:
- MRI Physics and Instrumentation;Laws and Ethics in Imaging Sciences;Positioning and Procedures;Advanced Imaging Techniques;Intro to PACs and RIS;Medical Imaging Pathology;
- Generate student engagement in learning;
- Employ learner-centered instructional methods that emphasize group cooperation and collaboration;
- Evaluate student progress using clear criteria;
- Provide feedback to students in a timely manner;
- Maintain and submit accurate attendance records.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements: Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree in MRI. Certification a plus. At least three years of clinical experience.
Job Type: Part-time
Job Location: Chicago, IL
Required education: Associate
Please email your resume and cover letter in confidence to email@example.com.
No phone calls please. Only qualified candidates will be contacted to set up initial face to face interview.