Midwestern Career College (Chicago campus, 100 S. Wacker Dr., LL1-50, Chicago, IL 60606) has an open position teaching courses of the MRI program .
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver lectures according to the college approved syllabus on the following subjects:
- MRI Physics and Instrumentation;Laws and Ethics in Imaging Sciences;Positioning and Procedures;Advanced Imaging Techniques;Intro to PACs and RIS;Medical Imaging Pathology;
- Generate student engagement in learning;
- Employ learner-centered instructional methods that emphasize group cooperation and collaboration;
- Evaluate student progress using clear criteria;
- Provide feedback to students in a timely manner;
- Maintain and submit accurate attendance records.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements: Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree in MRI. Certification a plus. At least three years of clinical experience.
Job Type: Part-time
Job Location: Chicago, IL
Required education: Associate
Please email your resume and cover letter in confidence to email@example.com.
No phone calls please. Only qualified candidates will be contacted to set up initial face to face interview.
Statement of Employment Nondiscrimination
Midwestern Career College (MCC) is an equal opportunity employer. The college is committed to providing equal opportunity for employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, handicap or disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected group status. Job seekers in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete the application process should call (312) 236-9000 ext. 1090 or submit an email request to the Human Resources Department at HR@mccollege.edu.
Midwestern Career College’s Annual Security Report provides information about MCC’s offices and programs that provide safety support, crime statistics, emergency response and communications plans, and other relevant policies and information. The report can be accessed online at mccollege.edu/annual-campus-security-report/. Paper copies of the report are available, upon request, from the Registrar’s Office located at 100 S Wacker, LL1-50, Office 204, Chicago, IL 60606.