Metro Chicago Surgical Oncology is looking for 2 full-time Medical Assistants to assist our physicians with patient treatment for medical services. The duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with procedures.
- Conducting routine in-office tests for diagnosis and treatment.
- Executing labs.
- Rooming patients.
- Charting, entering test results/imaging orders through our EMR, Athenahealth.
Additional duties include:
- Answer phone calls for scheduling appointments, test results, prescription refills, triage follow up, etc.
- Patient registration/check-in though EMR, rooming patients, collection of medical history and adding to chart, taking vitals.
- Assisting with office procedures such as Cystoscopies, Bladder Biopsies, Vasectomies, Prostate Laser procedures, reviewing post procedure care, and Phlebotomy.
- Collect urine samples, prepare and send specimens to the appropriate laboratory.
One person will travel between Evanston and 2 Chicago locations and the other travels between Highland Park and Wilmette.
Multi-lingual English/Spanish and Medical Assistant School Certification required.
We offer competitive salary and benefits including Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life Insurance, and 401k.
To apply for a position, please send your resume to Denise Alexander and indicate the name of the position and company you are applying for.