Certified Surgical Technologist
MedOps is currently seeking a Certified Surgical Technologists for a great opportunity in the Oakbrook, IL area. The ideal candidate will possess 1 – 2 years of recent sports medicine or total joint Surgical or Scrub Technician experience.
Responsibilities of the Certified Surgical Technologists
- Provide scrubbing, gowning, and gloving assistance to all members of the surgical team as entering the sterile environment.
- Plan and prepare for the needs of the patient and surgeon related to supplies, equipment, and instrumentation.
- Assure proper functioning of equipment prior to surgical cases and make necessary adjustments.
- Apply aseptic and sterile technique at all times during the care of the surgical patient.
- Perform instrumentation in all specialty areas with expertise working under the direction of the surgeon.
- Assure all sponges, needles, instruments and other countable items are accounted for according to policy and procedure.
Requirements of the Certified Surgical Technologists
- Current Certification in Surgical Technology
- 1 – 2 years of recent surgical experience
- Total Joint or Sports Medicine experience preferred
- BLS required
Compensation for the Certified Surgical Technologists
- Full-time, Contract Salary: $20.00 to $30.00 /hour
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Denise Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org.