Surgical Services Tech
Loyola University Medical Center is currently looking to hire Surgical Services Tech for multiple locations. For more details on the opportunity please see below:
Provides quality patient care services and maintains a clean and safe environment for patients, staff and visitors. Functions as a contributing member of the health care team to meet the needs of the patient through effective communication and commitment to quality outcomes.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the seven steps of patient room cleaning. Demonstrates knowledge of cleaning Operating rooms between case and end of the day.
- Demonstrates knowledge of isolation room cleaning. Reduce the risk of health care acquired infections by maintaining soap and hand gel dispensers. Maintain a clean housekeeping closet, free from clutter.
- Knowledge of the location of MSDS and its contents. Demonstrate Universal Precautions at all times. Interacts with all members of the health care team to ensure service excellence. Report maintenance and or security problems to the charge RN.
Magis & Service Excellence Accountabilities:
- Responsible for consistently demonstrating our Magis values of Care, Concern, Respect and Cooperation through teamwork and effective communication in an effort to prevent and solve problems and to achieve quality outcomes, patient safety, customer satisfaction and a safe environment.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining an environment of service excellence as outlined in the Service Excellence standards.
- High School Diploma plus training acquired through work experience or education
- Ability to communicate verbally
- Ability to deal calmly and courteously with people
- Ability to deal with stressful situations
- Ability to finish tasks in a timely manner
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions and established procedures
- Ability to function independently and manage own time and work tasks
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to organize workflow
- Ability to work as an effective team member
To apply, please send your resume to Denise Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the name of the position and company. Please complete an application on their website as well using the link below.