Life Line Screening is currently seeking a passionate Ultrasound Sonographer for our mobile screening team. We travel to local community organizations and set-up our screenings in churches, community centers, and other neighborhood based locations in order to provide valuable screenings and education throughout the community. We offer competitive compensation, incentive bonuses, full benefits, NO CALL, NO SUNDAYS, NO HOLIDAYS and so much more! The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service and clinical skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform Carotid and Aorta screenings in a community screening environment
- Will be trained on Afib, ABI, finger stick blood testing, osteoporosis risk assessment, and blood screenings in accordance with the company’s protocols
- Ensures quality of the screenings and service.
- Assists with the proper training of team members.
- Assists in the proper set up and break down of screening events and registration area.
- Follows up with communications in a timely manner by checking voicemail/email before and after each screening event.
- Assists in the interviewing to fill staff openings on the team.
- Communicates as needed and directed with Home Office and Management staff.
- Participates in team meetings.
- Participates in conference calls as required
- Graduate of an ultrasound program or formal training program.
- ARDMS or CCI Registered preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Flexibility with schedule.
- Ability to thrive in a team environment.
- Willing to learn and deliver new modalities, products and services as introduced.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Denise Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the name of the position and company.