Medical Assistant Team Manager
Position Summary: Life Line Screening is currently seeking an experienced Team Manager – Medical Assistant to manage our mobile screening team. We travel to local community organizations and set-up our screenings in churches, community centers, and other neighborhood based locations in order to provide valuable screenings and education throughout the community. We offer competitive compensation, incentive bonuses, full benefits, NO CALL, NO SUNDAYS, NO HOLIDAYS and so much more! The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills and management experience (in or out of the medical field!)
- Ability to learn and perform ABI, Osteoporosis Risk Assessment, Atrial Fibrillation and blood test screenings in accordance with the company’s protocols and in a proficient and timely manner
- Follow up communications in a timely manner. Check email and voicemail not less than twice daily, and ensure the complete daily report is sent to the GM, RSM, and the HSC or Inside Sales contact.
- Double-checks the end of day paperwork, bank deposit and FedEx package for accuracy.
- Ensure bank deposit and FedEx drops are made each day after screening
- Interview and train new employees with the assistance of the Assistant Team Manager
- Manage team by evaluating clinical quality and customer service, and by modeling the company’s core values
- Management of all event activities
- Guarantee quality of the screenings and service in compliance to company protocol
- Ensure the proper training of each team member
- On-site event sales and registration
- Customer Focus – consistent effort focused on NPS (Net Promoter Score)
- Coordination & scheduling of staff
- Manage budget
- Other administrative tasks as designated
- Graduate of an accredited school or formal medical training program
- Excellent management skills and customer service skills
- First-rate communication and organizational skills required
- Capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Ability to work without direct supervision and adapt to changing environments
- Talent for cultivating a positive and energetic team atmosphere
To apply, please send your resume to Denise Alexander at email@example.com and indicate the name of the position and company.