Life Line Screening is currently seeking a vascular ultrasound technologist graduate with experience as a health, retail, hospitality or restaurants assistant manager to help manage our mobile screening team. We travel to local community organizations and set-up our screenings in churches, community centers, and other neighborhood based locations in order to provide valuable screenings and education throughout the community. We offer competitive compensation, incentive bonuses, full benefits, NO CALL, NO SUNDAYS, NO HOLIDAYS and so much more! The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills and management experience (in or out of the medical field!)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs Carotid, Aorta, AFIB, ABI, Osteoporosis, and blood screenings in accordance with company protocols in a proficient and timely manner.
- Assists in the proper set up and break down of screening events
- Train and become LLS credentialed with the Carotid Screenings.
- Double-checks the end of day paperwork, bank deposit and FedEx package for accuracy.
- Ensure bank deposit and FedEx drops are made each day after screening
- Follow up communications in a timely manner. Check email and voicemail not less than twice daily, and ensure the complete daily report is sent to the GM, RSM, and the HSC or Inside Sales contact.
- Set high standards for clinical quality and customer service, and model the company’s core values.
- Assists in the interviewing to fill staff openings on the team.
- Communicates as needed and directed with Home Office and Management staff.
- Participate or regularly scheduled team meetings, not less than once per week.
- Participate in conference calls with the General Manager and/or the assigned Clinical Manager
- Purchases supplies as needed.
- Assists in the management of the team as directed and fill in for the Team Manager periodically
- Assist with driving the company vehicle to and from the assigned screening sites upon approval
- Graduate of an ultrasound program or formal training program.
- RVT or RVS preferred.
- If not registered, must obtain registry with the ARDMS or CCI within 12 months of hire date
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work and prosper in a team environment.
- Willing to be available for local and/or national assignments as needed.
- Willing to learn and deliver new modalities, products and services as introduced.
To apply for opportunities, please visit their website at //recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=1146107 AND send your resume to Denise Alexander at email@example.com or Andy Schneider at firstname.lastname@example.org.