Infojini Consulting is currently hiring for a Surgical Technologist for a Full Time position in Estes Park, CO.
Job Title: Surgical Technologist
Location: Estes Park, CO
Full Time Shift Hours: Day Shift
Client: Direct Client
- The surgical technologist handles the instruments, supplies, and equipment necessary during the surgical procedure.
- He/she has an understanding of the procedure being performed and anticipates the needs of the surgeon.
- He/she has the necessary knowledge and ability to ensure quality patient care during the operative procedure and is constantly on vigil for maintenance of the sterile field.
- Duties include but are not exclusive to the following:
- Processes all instrumentation equipment, supplies for surgical procedures and maintains logbook of sterilization as needed.
- Prepares cases cart with all needed supplies for surgical procedures. Setting up, tear down of OR before and after surgical procedures while applying sterile technique.
- Works closely with physician during surgery to achieve best outcome for the patient.
- Identify future purchase replacement needs, monitor for outdates.
- Takes On call as assigned.
- Performs in accordance with AORN Standards.
- Actively participates in the Time Out Process.
- Assists with GI procedures.
- Utilizes and actively updates surgical preference cards.
- Accurately performs counts for sponges and instruments according to P&P.
- Labels all medication on the sterile field, both syringe and receptacle.
- Exemplifies Customer Service. Refrains from Gossiping and negative behavior in words and body language.
- Participate in committees as assigned.
- Perform in accordance with all local, state, and federal laws and regulatory agency standards. Perform in accordance with EPH vision, mission and goals.
- All other duties as assigned
- EDUCATION: HS Diploma or GED preferred.Graduate of an accredited school of surgical technology program.
- EXPERIENCE: Proven experience in a healthcare facility – Minimum of 1 years
- LICENSES/ CERTIFICATIONS: ORT or Certification program
Infojini Consulting is a Staffing and Recruitment company and incorporated in the Baltimore,MD. Infojini caters to various hospitals, health & wellness centers, pharmacy, and medical facilities over 50 states across the United States
- Best Salary: We offer competitive salary (Maximum net pay) Pay Rates, OT & Holiday rates depending on the kind of experience you carry.
- Completion Bonus: On completing the assignment, you are eligible to get the completion bonus
- Referral Bonus: If your referred candidate gets placed, you are eligible to get the referral bonus
- Extensions: With the contract extension, hike in the pay rate
Infojini helps you to get ACLS, BLS, PALS, NRP or related certifications
To apply, please send your resume to Denise Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org for a referral to the employer.