Frontline National is hiring a Neurology Technician
Frontline National is currently seeking a Neurology Technician for a full-time opportunity near Destin, Florida. Please apply online or contact us directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client’s expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Job Duties, including but not limited to:
- The Neurology Technician shall be assigned primarily to the Neurological Clinic assigned under the Medical Services Flight and perform duties in accordance with Flight leadership and Chief Neurologist.
- The Neurology Technician shall perform a combination of scheduled and unscheduled neurological diagnostic services. Technician shall maintain liaison with the Department Head (Neurologist) per established command policies.
- Performs or assists with the performance of specialized testing and examinations to include, but not limited to, electroencephalograms, nerve conduction tests, and evoked potential tests. The Neurology Technician is required to consult with the Neurologist for diagnostic opinion and continuation of care.
- Provides patient/parent education as requested. Promotes ongoing education programs to promote, protect, and maintain optimum levels of wellness. Provides health counseling to clients and their families, and develops a plan for health maintenance based on individual needs.
- Performs administrative duties which include: maintaining statistical records of workload; maintaining records of hours worked; operating and manipulating automated systems such as Composite Health Care System (CHCS) and electronic medical record (EMR); participating in education programs and in clinical staff quality assurance functions and Process Action Teams.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Must have a current certificate/diploma from a Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) accredited national, state or military trained school.
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Shall have provided services as a Neurology Technician a minimum of 12 months within the past 24 months. The 12 months do not have to be consecutive.
- The Neurology Technician shall have at least one year of supervisory and trainer experience in a Neurology Lab (civilian or military).
- National Background Investigation
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) from American Heart Association (AHA)
- Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) from the American Heart Association (AHA)
- Board-certified by the American Board of Registration of Electroencephalographic Technologies and/or Nerve Conduction Studies or Evoked Potentials (ABRET).
- Monday to Friday between 5:30 AM – 5:30 PM (typical shift is 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM)