- Medical Assisting: July 30 and September 30, 2019:
- Dialysis Technologist Training Program: September 30, 2019
Format: Face-to-face/Hybrid* (combination of face-to-face and online coursework)
Here are the steps you need to complete to apply to our program.
1. Schedule a Campus Visit to Begin the Admission Process
Choose a time to come in for an appointment with LaToya, your admissions counselor, to make sure our program will help you reach your career goals. During this visit, you’ll complete an application and we’ll begin your admissions file.
When you come to your appointment, please bring with you:
- State-issued photo ID
- Proof of graduation (high school diploma or transcript or GED)
2. Register for an Info Session with the Program Director
The program director for will lead multiple info sessions in June to explain the program in detail to applicants. Attending an info session is a requirement for admission to this program. Fill out the form below to indicate when you’ll attend.
3. What to Prepare
When you come to either the appointment with your admissions counselor or the info session, you should prepare the following:
- 250-300 word essay (We will email you with details on the topic.)
- Be ready to take entrance exams covering arithmetic and reading comprehension.
To help you prepare for the exams, please review these study guides:
4. Begin the Financial Aid Process
Students of this program are eligible to apply for U.S. Federal Student Aid. Apply by filling out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), an online application submitted to the U.S. Department of Education. For Midwestern Career College to receive the results, enter MCC’s Federal School Code, 041390. It may take at least three business days for MCC to receive your completed FAFSA information.
If you have questions about this process, please don’t hesitate to contact LaToya in admissions at (312) 236-9000 x1015.
*Pending Accreditor Approval