Midwestern Career College in downtown Chicago has an open Adjunct Instructor opportunity for the Diagnostic Medical Sonography (DMS) program instructor, with ARDMS and ARRT Certifications
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver lectures according to the college approved syllabus.
- Generate student engagement in learning;
- Employ learner-centered instructional methods that emphasize group cooperation and collaboration;
- Evaluate student progress using clear criteria;
- Provide feedback to students in a timely manner;
- Maintain and submit accurate attendance records.
- Prepare students to take and pass either the ARDMS or ARRT certification examinations.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirement
Bachelors (AAS) degree in Diagnostic Medical Sonography. Three years of clinical experience. Certified with ARDMS and ARRT Certification, and/or registrations. Thorough knowledge of requirements for ARDMS or ARRT certifications.
Location: Chicago downtown
Compensation: Highly Competitive
Required license or certification: ARDMS or ARRT certification
Job Type: Part-time
Job Location: Chicago, IL
Required education: Bachelor’s
- ARDMS or ARRT certification: 1 year
- Clinical: 2 years
- Sonographer: 2 years
- Ultrasound: 2 years
Please email your resume and cover letter in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls please. Only qualified candidates will be contacted to set up initial face to face interview.