TridentCare is currently looking to hire for Sonographers for their Chicago, Peoria, Bloomington, IL locations. For more details on the position, please see below:
Knowledge Skills Required
- Perform and process ultrasounds and digitally send them to a radiologist for interpretation.
- Communicate effectively with call center
- Demonstrate regular attendance.
- Communicate efficiently and perform professionally with peers, supervisory staff, and clients.
- Maintain required certification and registries, health requirements, and operational requirements
Work experience/education/certifications required:
- Graduate of an accredited ultrasound technology program.
- RDMS, CCI, or ARRT certification
- Proficient in general and vascular exams
- Valid driver’s license in the applicable state and in good current standing.
- Ability to work independently.
- Complete and successfully pass drug screening and background check.
- Good organizational skills.
- Knowledge of applicable Regions geography and travel routes.
- Pleasant phone manner and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Must have a valid driver’s license and vehicle for position
To apply, please send your resume to Denise Alexander at dalexander@mccollege and indicate the name of the position and company.