Surgical Solutions is currently looking to hire several Surgical Technicians for John H. Stroger, Jr. Hospital of Cook County in Chicago, IL. Surgical Technicians serve as an integral member of the Operating Room team providing surgical support and equipment for minimally invasive surgeries. They actively assist in daily OR operations, including duties associated with pre-operative set up, intra-operative support, and post-operative turnover. Also provide additional support in SPD, including decontamination, assembly, and unloading case carts.
• Maintain high standards for decontamination, assembly, inspecting, wrapping, and sterilization of surgical instruments and medical equipment
• Actively assist in daily Operating Room operations, including Pre-Operative Set Up, and Intra-Operative Support and Post-Procedure Turnover
• Equipment Maintenance and Repair Management
• Provide exceptional customer service to the hospitals we serve
• Collaborate well with fellow team members and hospital staff, act with respect and dignity towards others
• Maintain CRCST Certification
• 1-3 year of Operating Room experience preferred.
• 2-5 years of face-to-face customer service experience preferred.
• High School Diploma/GED required.
• CRCST Required within 120 days of employment – some hospital accounts require
• Availability for 24/7 hospital coverage including both weekday and weekend rotational
scheduled and on-call shifts.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Attention to detail, problem solving, and critical thinking skills.
To apply, please send your resume to Denise Alexander at email@example.com and indicate in the email the name of the position and the company you are applying for.