Position Qualifications Include :
- Current Medical Assistant Certification by AAMA, AMT, NHA, or NCCT
- Graduate of a Medical Assistant Program
- Current CPR Certification
- Ability to work in a high stress, fast paced environment
- Minimum of two years clinical experience preferred
- Previous surgical experience preferred
- Bilingual preferred
- The Certified Medical Assistant is responsible for assisting Physicians, Mid-Level Practitioners, and Registered Nurses with the evaluation, management, and treatment of patients in an ambulatory care setting
- The Certified Medical Assistant assumes responsibility for maintaining patient flow, the upkeep of exam and treatment rooms, and performing basic skills such as vital signs and point of care testing
- The Certified Medical Assistant will administer intramuscular injections, immunizations, and over-the-counter medications under the direction of a Physician
- Will function in dual administrative front desk role as a backup when necessary
- RUMC offers a competitive salary, outstanding benefits & the professional advantages of an environment that supports your development & recognizes your achievements.
- Rush’s 14-story hospital Tower is the cornerstone of the Rush Transformation, and is the symbol of a philosophy-an evolution in the delivery of patient-centered care.
- Rush University Medical Center is a four time Magnet facility, the highest recognition given for nursing excellence. Rush was also the first hospital in Illinois serving adults and children to receive Magnet status.
- Rush is a not-for-profit health care, education and research enterprise comprising Rush University Medical Center, Rush University, Rush Oak Park Hospital and Rush Health.
To apply, please send your resume to Denise Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the name of the position and company.