Field Medical Sonographer
Onsite Healthcare System in Lincolnwood, IL is currently looking to hire a Field Medical Sonographer. For more details on the position and how to apply, please see below:
A Medical Sonographer will travel to patient homes and perform accurate ultrasound tests of a particular area of the
body, based on a physician’s order.
▪ Independent operation of sonographic equipment
▪ Active certification
▪ Current compliance with Continuing Medical Education (CME) requirements for specialty(s) as appropriate.
▪ Valid driver’s license including a satisfactory driving record
▪ 1+ year experience as a sonographer
▪ Experience in mobile sonography
Essential Job Functions:
▪ Perform all requested sonographic examinations as ordered by attending physician.
▪ Address problems of patient care as they arise and makes decisions to appropriately resolve the problems.
Demonstration of Skills & Abilities:
▪ Ability to effectively operate sonographic equipment.
▪ Ability to evaluate sonograms in order to acquire appropriate diagnostic information.
▪ Ability to integrate diagnostic sonograms, laboratory results, patient history and medical records, and adapt
sonographic examination as necessary.
▪ Ability to use independent judgment to acquire the optimum diagnostic sonographic information in each
▪ Ability to communicate effectively with the patient and the health care team.
▪ Ability to follow established departmental procedures.
▪ Ability to work efficiently and cope with emergency situations.
Additionally, you will be supported by a dedicated in-office, multi-disciplinary team to provide efficient patient care
coordination. We currently serve patients throughout the Chicagoland area as well as the west, north and south suburbs, including
Joliet. In regards to transportation and fuel, it will be discussed with applicant upon an interview session.
To apply, please send your resume to Denise Alexander at email@example.com and indicate in the email the name of the position and company you are applying for.