NorthShore University HealthSystem is currently seeking Medical Assistants for our Medical Group offices located throughout Cook and Lake counties. Full-time and Part-time positions are available and benefit eligible. Medical Group offices are typically open Monday-Friday between the hours of 7:00am-7:00pm, in addition to weekends (Saturday or Sunday).
- Greet patients and escort them to exam room
- Document vital signs, allergies, medications and reason for office visit
- Provide front office support as needed
- Preform basic vitals like BP, height and weight
- Phlebotomy and injections may be required
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Graduate of an accredited medical assisting program is preferred
- CPR certification required
- One year of related experience required; previous experience working in a medical office is preferred
- AMT or AAMA certification preferred
To apply, please send your resume to Career Services at email@example.com and indicate the name of the company and the position.