Caregivers, Home Health Aides, & Certified Nursing Assistants
Home Instead is currently looking to hire Caregivers, Home Health Aides, and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) in DUPAGE AND COOK COUNTY AND THE SURROUNDING SUBURBS.
Are you looking for a rewarding career at a company that values you? Enjoy working for an organization that lets you set the hours you work! Home Instead Senior Care offers a variable schedule based on our client needs. We have shifts waiting for you! APPLY ONLINE!
We provide service to our elderly and disabled clients throughout the La Grange and Lombard areas. This includes parts of DuPage & Cook County (Wheaton, Downers Grove, Oak Brook, Lombard, Berwyn, La Grange)
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Personal Care / ADL’s: assistance with feeding, dressing, bathing, grooming, toileting/incontinence, transfers/repositioning, ambulation, exercises
- Environmental: Light housekeeping, laundry, errands/appointments, organizing, pet and plant care, expense tracking
- Nutritional: meal planning, preparation, cleanup, monitoring and encouraging fluid intake, monitoring dietary restrictions and allergies
- Medical: medication reminders, medical appointments, monitoring vitals
- Socialization: monitoring cognitive status, interacting with and engaging clients in activities/hobbies (both inside and outside the home)
We also offer VARIABLE schedules: Part-time with the potential for Full-time; Hourly (day, evening, overnight, weekends) & Live-In’s (24-hour shifts; 1-5 consecutive days in the client’s home). Ideal positions for CNA and nursing students. Applying candidates must: Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen; Provide 6 references (3 business, 3 personal).
To apply, please call the Home Instead Main Office with questions at 708-482-8660 or visit our website at: https://www.indeed.com/job/live-and-hourly-caregivers-68aac9e22020e606