CEA Staffing is currently looking to fill several Program Associates roles at the United Center in Chicago, IL. Please note this is a 2-3 month program taking place 7 days a week! The United Center Vaccination Site program has been extended into phase two and we are looking for more staff to join the team!
We are looking for tech-savvy, RELIABLE, prompt, professional, individuals who are easy to work with and can consistently work the program below.
Do not apply if you have a history of no-shows, last-minute cancellations, if you are already working, or if you have been removed from this program.
- Work under the supervision of Intake Unit Leader.
- Understand activities at each of the operational stations (screening, registration/check-in, vaccination, observation, scheduling).
- Create an environment of calm; be respective of client anxiety levels.
- Report any needs or notable events to the supervisor.
- Wear PPE as required.
Assisted Intake Duties:
- Welcome client and ask if they have already registered.
- Request client boarding pass and scan QR code to bring up the account.
- Confirm client name and DOB.
- Check client into intake station.
- Review and/or complete vaccination questionnaire.
- Refer them to the vaccination queue.
- Wipe down touch screens after each use.
- You will be responsible for walking the holding area space to ensure all patients are doing well during their holding period after receiving the vaccine. You may be asked questions by patients and we will provide you answers to common questions. Any additional questions will be directed to the EMT.
- Customer service oriented
- Flexible schedule
- Extremely Reliable
- Friendly, engaging, outgoing
- Ability to communicate efficiently
- Ability to use our software
- Ability to check in daily for your shifts with staffing coordinators
- Responsive when communicating with staffing coordinator
- Ability to stand on feet for the entire shift
- Work respectfully with colleagues
Location: United Center (free parking)
Hours: (Work up to 5 days a week)
Shift 1: 8am – 3:30 AM Shift
Shift 2: 11am-6:30pm PM Shift
Pay: $17.50 per hr (paid weekly)
Attire: Business Casual (Jeans should not have holes)
To apply, please complete an application using the link below and follow up with Denise Alexander at email@example.com.